Friday

Black And White Affair








Black and white, you just can't go wrong! This fun little strapless dress, features not only a bold and funky print, but also it has a peplum detail and very flattering cut. Now I know I've spoken of great little party / event dresses before, but let's face it every girl is always on the hunt for one. In saying that I'm not one of those girls who are a "one dress wonder", wearing a dress only once. I'm about purchasing dresses that have longevity, are trans seasonal and appropriate for multiple events. 


autumn to me is about layering or just adding that touch of warmth, hence the black and white jumper which also featured as a little accessory creating a pattern clash effect. Black points and a bold red lip finish this look off perfectly for me Friday night ahead. Have a great weekend everyone.


Shop my look here


Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here 

No comments:

Post a Comment