Wednesday

Grey Corner







wow what a week last week was! I was so impressed with all the designer shows I viewed at MBFWA but after attending 22 shows and filming throughout fashion week I was ready for a warm bath and no high heels for at least the weekend. But that wasn't going to happen as I had to be in NZ friday for work and a wedding. Alas I'm back and attempting to get back into some form of normality and with that said, here is a little outfit post. 

I rocked a pair of wide leg pants during fashion week and now I can't stop. These funky high waist numbers have a great check pattern which instantly adds a more sophisticated feel. Team with flats or heels they are the perfect multifunctional pants to get you through the week. A clean crisp white crop was my choice, but as the days get colder add that black coat or blazer on the shoulder. 


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here 


1 comment: