Wednesday

Dazed Oasis






I think we all under estimate the power of simple details. I sound like a broken record when I say that we can never have enough plain pieces in our wardrobes, but what about those items that combine small, yet simple details? They are also a must! This top by Stylestalker is a great example, with it's  sheer black brocade print that creates a slight sense of difference. Teaming mixed florals together I combined this top with a colour burst front pleate skirt, the clash of patterns is small, yet powerful. A outfit that can be easily be placed with knee high boots or chic pumps depending on season and occasion. Due to these hot balmy days in Bali, I decided to go funky sandal and my new Isabel Marant's worked perfectly. 


Nikki xox 


Shop similar shoes here



No comments:

Post a Comment