Thursday

Teardrops and Watermarks








I apologise for the lack of posts, but it's been one manic week and it's only getting busier. I’m about to start travelling nationally for an exciting new project and have some huge overseas trips around the corner. How quickly is time flying? I’m totally lost for words when I think about how quickly christmas is approaching. 

Among the madness I managed to shoot this little post for you, I thought this outfit couldn’t be worn without you knowing about it! It’ no secret I’m a huge fan of label Aje and their latest collection is right up my alley. I recently rocked a leather high waisted skirt and sequenced flared top to the Emma and Roe store launch in Brisbane and here is another of their incredible pieces. Yes I'm taking about this stunning print shirt dress and relaxed fit Jumper made from luxurious italian cotton and features stunning silver button detailing on the shoulders. With a look like this not much is really needed to style, as it's so bold on its own. I opted for black points, a neutral coloured handbag and thanks to the cold winter weather I added a little colour to the skin thanks to Beauty Department tan. 


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment