Wednesday

Behind The Scenes With Jockey


On the 28th of September 2014 I headed back to the mother land to take part in the Jockey show at New Zealand Fashion Week. Since May this year I have had the honour of representing Jockey NZ and AUS as the face and ambassador for the brand. This is truly a dream come true and when they told me I was to fly to NZ and walk in the show along side some of the All Blacks and All Black Sevens in only our Jockeys!!!!! Well job got better. 

Here is an intimate behind the scenes look. Safe to say we bought the house down....



If video isn't visible <click here>

A huge shout out to fellow ambassadors All Blacks Victor Vito, TJ Perenara, Tawera Kerr-Barlow and NZ Sevens players DJ Forbes, Gillies Kaka and the team at JOCKEY. As you can all tell we had a lot of fun. 

Nikki xox 

Jockey is available from MYER, Rebel Sports and Farmers (NZ) to name a few.

Shop some of my fave jockey looks here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment