Monday

Myer Fashion Master Classes


So recently I have been travelling around nationally with MYER, hosting their Spring/Summer master classes. The master classes are held within the MYER stores and their are two classes held 30 mins apart. The Master Classes give you the chance to learn what trends are coming through for the season. I style a runway show featuring looks from MYER in house brands and then to help me along the way I gathered an impressive panel of fashion experts in which I ask the questions you all want to know. It’s a great way for you to meet your favourite designers, learn about their design process and see their creations styled for the season. 

My first stop was Adelaide. My expert panel consisted of Yeojin Bae, Alex Perry, Gail Elliott of Little Joe and also chats with Peter Alexander and MYER ambassador Kirs Smith. 


Next onto Melbourne. My expert panel was Arthur Galan, Kim Ellery and Jacqui of White Suede. 




My last stop was Perth and this trip also involved a little appearance at Perth Fashion Festival for the Ruth Tarvydas memorial show. I went along with my Myer A team also my panel for the master class. An incredible show, that showcased the best of Ruth Tarvydas and even the stunning Rebecca Judd opened the show.  



Wearing By Johnny Top, Watson x Watson Leather Pants, Aquazurra Heels.

Fashion Master Class in Perth welcomed Gail Elliott ( Little Joe), Johnny Schembri ( by Johnny ) Alex Perry and Teagan Sewell (Fashion Editor Sunday Times)


I decided that for Perth I would mix up my outfits and for the first master class chose an Alex Perry dress and then By Johnny for the second class.


Such a fun job and always a pleasure working with such a fantastic team. Thanks MYER. 

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment