Monday

Stripes in Spring







This weather is divine. You automatically get a spring in your step as the days get warmer and instantly feel happy, well I do. Monday’s a day everyone dreads as it’s the start of a long week ahead, but since I was in Perth working most of the weekend, today is a semi day off. After a well deserved sleep in and a nice breakfast with my little family ( the hubby and dogs ) It's off to a meeting for Melbourne Cup. Hard to believe how quickly this year is going, I mean christmas is fast approaching which means, Spring racing is just around the corner. Excited to be apart of it this year and I shall reveal more closer to the time, but I will say “Dream Job”.

Todays look is an electric blue skirt, stripe tank and gladiator pumps. I thought it only fitting to add some stripes for spring and I love the stripes with this bold block colour. Keeping accessories black and chic, I’m ready to go. 

Wearing Pfeiffer The Label Top, Saba Skirt, Celine Sunglasses, YSL Bag, Emma and Roe Rings and Necklace (as bracelet) and Pierre Hardy Heels.

Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here



No comments:

Post a Comment