Wednesday

Time To Getaway







The time has finally arrived, I’m off on Honeymoon and yes I will be bringing you posts from some of the magical places we are visiting. Which brings my last post from Sydney and this is inspired by my travel look. 

We are headed to Europe so as you can imagine the flights ahead of us are long! So how to dress comfortably and yet still look appropriate, is what my mission is. If only wearing onesies in public was as fashionable here as it is in LA! Alas I think I have found the best travel pants EVER. On a recent MYER job, I was lucky enough to work with Gail Elliott of Little Joe and came across these pants as I wore them during the event. After being in them all day and not having a wrinkle I decided these pants may just be my new best friend and a must have for my up and coming travels.  I’ve never been keen on ironing, so to find a pant thats comfortable and doesn't crease, well I had to have. 

Comfy bra and top is my next step. I always carry an oversized jumper in my carry on as planes are freezing, so I needed something like a edgy tee or striped singlet and then I pulled out my cream Talulah slouchy top. I’ve been wearing this top a lot lately and layering it with clouded singlets or bikini tops. With it’s funky cut outs, it creates a cook multi textured look.  Obviously I'm not going to be rocking my heels, more like me nike's but I wanted to show you that my plane look, with the change of shoe can also be a great work / day look. 

Nikki xox


Shop similar look here



No comments:

Post a Comment