Wednesday

Toolkits And Tacklebox







With spring now officially upon us, it’s now safe to show a little skin without the fear of catching a cold! On the first day of spring I honestly felt a change in the weather, the sun was out and automatically the temperature felt warmer. With all that said, I’m not saying we should start rocking our fave denim cut offs and spaghetti strap singlets just yet.

My look today is about embracing my perfect spring dressing. Getting the legs out and popping on the gladiator heel, then teaming it back with matching kimono and black tank. This little ensemble is by Steele and I love how they incorporate the laid back Aussie lifestyle into their pieces, making them easy to dress up or down. All pieces multifunctional so great wardrobe must have's to get you through our favourite seasons.


Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment