Thursday

Official Launch of MYER Fashion On The Field.


























Well, it's hard to believe the time is finally here. Melbourne Cup Carnival is in full swing! Yesterday was the official launch of MYER Fashions on the field which was held at the enclosure at Flemington VRC. State finalists were there in their winning outfits, along with Media, Bloggers, MYER Ambassador Kris Smith and MYER Fashion on the field Ambassador Rebecca Panozza. 


I am so delighted to announce my involvement this year as Host of MYER Fashion on the field ( insert high five here ) I am joined with UK Myer fashion designer Jeff Banks as co host and together we will be on stage for all three main days, Derby, Cup and Oaks. I am truly honoured to be chosen as host. My love for fashion and background in horses make this a job that I feel truly fits. 

My outfit for this mornings MX Melbourne shoot ( Image at the top ) was by Matichevski. Headpiece by Gregory Lander and Heels by Pink Inc

My co host for MYER Fashion on the field, Jeff Banks and I also hosted the launch. Guests such as Kerrie Stanley (Milliner), Erin Petson (Artist) and Dom Bagnato (Designer) joined us on stage for exclusive interviews, giving guests tips for the week ahead. We also had Myer Ambassadors Rebecca Panozza and Kris Smith join us on stage with fashion do’s and dont’s. 



The beautiful MYER Fashion on the field Ambassador Rebecca Panozza and I on the media wall.


These two handsome men: Jeff Banks and Kris Smith. Both wearing stunning suits by Jeff. 





I know a lot of you  have you have been wanting to know my outfit details from the Launch. So here you go.  
Details are - Dress: By Johnny. Headpiece: Natalie Bikicki.  Heels: Pink Inc. All brands available at MYER. 

Thanks to Ardell Lashes also for stocking me up for all Racing events and also to Pink Inc who have the most comfortable heels known to man. Hence I've decided they are my heels for most racing looks. Comfortable footwear for the races is a big deal, as no-one likes to see heels in the hand! Ladies I’m talking to you. So thank you Pink Inc for making my styling job easy with your funky styles.

Each day I will be bringing you my personal pics and outfit details, so make sure you keep checking into Styled by Phillips. Until Derby Day.

Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment