Wednesday

Stella By The River







We are all aware of my mad love affair with a maxi dress. So you can understand why I was eager to showcase this stunning piece by Stella McCartney. Green is not a colour I normally wear, but one that I admire. They say not to wear horizontal strips as it makes you look thicker, however the choice of extra fabric and the stunning baggy skirt design has cleverly disguised this.

Teamed with a statement Moschino belt, simple and elegant Jimmy Choo’s and my now favourite bag Valentino bag you have the most simple yet uber chic look. The accessories are nice and simple so that you can pair back with many basic looks already in your wardrobe. As for the dress, add a denim jacket and elegant sandals for a classic and casual day time look. I understand that this cut may be super daring for those with a large bust, but you can easily style it back with a boob tube inspired top of multiple colours to add that something different that has a slight edge.


A dress like this makes you want to dance and Florence lets off the most incredible energy, alas my twirling in the streets.


Nikki xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment