Monday

Ponte Vecchio








Sadly this is my last post from my incredible collaboration with Lusiaviaroma in Florence, Italy. But I thought I would save the best for last. The day of my style labs I was adamant that I was going to shoot on the famous " Ponte Vecchio" not only due to it's extraordinary beauty but also as it holds a special place with me. Just four months ago my husband and I were standing on this exact bridge, eating gelatos whilst on our honeymoon. We got married in May 2014 but due to work commitments couldn't take our honeymoon until september, it was well worth the wait. 

This trip has been incredible, from the people I have met, contact's I've made and least we forget the incredible outfits I've styled and worn from Lusiaviaroma's new spring / summer collections. It is every girls dream to wear Givenchy, Balmain, Valentino, Stella McCarteny and Chloe. But amongst the racks of incredible international designers I spotted our very own designer Ellery. Needless to say I had to support one of my fave Aussie designers. So this outfit was inspired by a little Aus. A monochromatic feel, featuring a Givenchy Jacket and Ellery Skirt with pops of bold red. I really am loving my reds at the moment and this Chloe bag! It’s a must have. 

Nikki xox




No comments:

Post a Comment