Tuesday

MINI Cooper S Cabrio aka The Whip


Want a small sporty fuel - efficient convertible? Well I think I may have just found you, your perfect match.

Last week I was lucky enough to be asked to take part in a promotional activity with Mini Garage Sydney, and that promotional activity saw me test drive the new MINI Cooper S Cabrio for a week.

With an acceleration speed of 0-100km/hr in 7.3s, Top speed 225 km/hr and a Fuel consumption – 6.4L/100km what more would you want!

I have always been one to dismiss the Mini, as for a 6-foot female who has an addiction to heels that adds another 4 inches to my already tall frame, I could always vision myself driving a mini from the back seat! But I am ready to eat my words .. I was pleasantly surprised with the new MINI Cooper S Cabrio, the leg room and space within the vehicle was impressive along with space for 4 people and a neat yet large layout.

Talk about Bluetooth functionality, the little whip would automatically connect to my mobile making it easy and safe to make calls and listen to your ipod.

As one that has turned an eye to these small cars, I highly recommend a test drive, as for around town, parking and fuel they are extremely economical.

On the grand scheme of things, get yourself to BMW Sydney in Rushcutters bay and talk to the friendly team and test drive the MINI Cooper S Cabrio today.

For more information head towww.bmwsydney.com.au

Or follow on twitter @MINI_Sydney






No comments:

Post a Comment