Wednesday

Summer Fling





I know you are all as excited as me that summer is nearly here! The weather lately has just been amazing and is really giving me the inspiration I need to build my “must have” pieces for summer. This dress is by a designer Binny and is a great piece to take us through summer. It’s vibrant colours make styling super easy and the cut perfect for everyday and beach.
This week ( yes I know its only Wednesday) has been crazy! So many meetings, events, blog shoots and to top it off I just moved house. This shot is taken from my front balcony which has the most incredible spot to watch the sun as it sets over the city skyline, Tygalilly cant get enough.
Time to get ready for the Kookai show, keep your eyes out for my highlights from the show tomorrow.
Thanks to Katrina from The Bronzing Boutique for the fab spray tan to help embrace summer.
Wearing Binny Dress and ASOS hat.
Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment