Tuesday

Shopping Up A Storm- The Kookai Way






On Wednesday night Kookai will celebrate 20 years with a summer runway show at the iconic Opera House. In preparation for this event I popped into Kookai's Oxford st store for a styling session with the creative director Danielle Vagner. The store is full of colour and the collection full of great basics to beautiful cocktail and evening wear, so where do you start when trying to find something to wear to the fashion show! EASY, Danielle had me covered! I won't give too much away as you will have to wait till my post from the event, but it's on trend and features an amazing neon yellow and FAB accessories.
Thank you to Kookai for letting me run wild in the store, I had way to much fun with all that was on show, looking forward to Wednesday night and celebrating 20 years of an amazing Australian label.

Nikki xox

Here is a sneak look at the beautiful shoes will will see on the runway Wednesday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment