Monday

Turn your back





Summer well and truly hit this weekend, with some areas getting up to 36 degrees! The 2 days heat wave was a taste of what is to come and that means I'm out getting fans for my NOT air conditioned house pronto. This post was taken over the weekend and has made me fall in love with the leather skirt all over again! It's been along time since I donned the leather skirt as I've been in the leather pant and legging faze for the past year or two, but I'm back! I teamed it with a rich orange top, to give it that summer colour punch and with it's stunning open detailed back it makes the outfit perfect for that evening to night look.  I was headed to a friends 40th so I opted all black and gold accessories and loved the fact that the detailed zip on the skirt was silver as I like to mix my golds & Silvers in either a big or small way and not play it safe. 



Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment