Wednesday

A pinch of purple






It's a little crisp this morning and as you know I'm a huge fan of adding a jacket / blazer to a look for that extra added edge, o and for warmth. This Just Cavalli Jacket is such a great investment piece, as it's rich purple colour  can take you through all seasons. Another winner with this jacket is it's beautiful structured cut, it's so easy to style with dresses, shorts and my favourite a stunning pant! I decided to add a busy print crop top to these very feminine pants and kept the accessories black and chic.

Now, let me draw your attention to my sunglasses... Amazing I know, I just purchased them online from OPSM. These stunners are Prada's and resemble a bold wayfarer frame with a slight cat eye inspiration, the tortoiseshell colour is a must!



Nikki xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment