Monday

Hat's Are On








Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year? Hard to believe it's all over, it went far to quickly for my liking however I was really excited for this first post of 2013, I missed tapping away at the computer and shooting my outfits and fashion looks. 

Today's outfit is all about casual chic! I just love the lush orange of this top, it automatically makes me happy and it's super cute leather and lace detailing on the front is an added bonus. I teamed it with plain black shorts and black hat. Due to the fact I spent my summer holidays in either bare feet or sandals I decided to rock heels. Simplify this look and drop the hat and swap heels for sandals.  


Thanks to Goldwell and Wildlife for my lighter locks. 

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment