Tuesday

Coastal Paradise








I feel like Styled by Phillips is almost on back log, as I have so many amazing images from this recent trip to Mexico. Hard to take a bad photo, as Tulum is just so picturesque. This post was shot at Playa Azul, the colours of this resort are bold bright and almost too much. Even though there is no such thing as too much colour in Mexico! Working my angles with the stunning coast line and avoiding the bold interior, this was our little restaurant and local bar at this stunning echo friendly resort. 

A few years back I was all about the pants, very rarely would you catch me in a skirt or shorts. I was always quite conscious of my legs and now I embrace my long gangly and no shaped pins, but that's not to say I've lost my love for pants. Light weight printed pants, how can you resist? These are by Shona Joy and the pastel palette to me just screams summer, perfect with sandals and those cute strappy tanks. But let's not single out summer! Add a white T, structured blazer and black points and you have the perfect winter look, got to love a transeasonal purchase.No words needed for this bikini, other than it's a must have for summer. 


Nikki xox

Shop similar looks here 


1 comment: