Thursday

Downtown Girl







Now I know everyone isn't a fan of the crop top, however I feel that we haven't really given it a true go. We generally style this in a funky way, but I love the crop with a more elegant angle. Try it with high waisted black pants, not jeans, so the gap is minimal or team with a high waisted pencil skirt and tailored jacket.

I always rely on a simple clutch to add the classic feel to a look. A clutch creates an evening feel and a more sophisticated vibe to any look. A black clutch is a must and great staple for your wardrobe, but a bold colour such as this red, can really lift an outfit and is perfect for summer. Simple black heels and a red lip are my final touches and it's off to todays event. 

This bag is one from my Christmas edit with Reebonz, so head online and don't forget to add NIKKI5 on check out to receive 5% OFF. There are so many incredible bargains, so make sure you head to the website. 


Shop similar looks here



Nikki xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment