Wednesday

Seeing Spots








It's a double spot attack! I'm loving the clash of colours and sized spots in the tank and skirt. I think its important to dress outside our comfort zones sometimes, see normally I would style this skirt with a plain colour and probably try and match in with the skirt colour palette, however I love the mix match effect that these two similar styles bring. Always play  with looks an be experimental, thats what fashions about. 

I'm all about the oversized bag at the moment, maybe because I'm having to cart my entire life around for different jobs, but also I get so much use out of them. This size is perfect for that sneaky weekend getaway, carry on for overseas travel or if your like me and have to carry a lot on a day to day basis but still want to look fashionable, then alas this is the bag for you. 

This bag is one from my Christmas edit with Reebonz, so head online and don't forget to add NIKKI5 on check out to receive 5% OFF. There are so many incredible bargains, so make sure you head to the website. 


Shop similar looks


Nikki xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment