Wednesday

Gone Wild







I am so in love with this outfit! I always used to shy away from pink growing up, I just was never fan, now I embrace it. This amazing print top and skirt is by Sara Phillips and this designer knows how to do prints! Her designs are structured and beautiful, yet always so creative and bold. We all know I'm a leopard print girl, so when ever I see striking prints such as this, I'm hooked. Due to the small pink detailing the top, I decided to really emphasise on that and added a pink satchel. This bag is perfect for office to drinks, looks great crossed over the body for that more casual weekend vibe. 

This bag is one from my Christmas edit with Reebonz, so head online and don't forget to add NIKKI5 on check out to receive 5% OFF. There are some incredible bargains for all the  family memebers on the website and as I've said before, now is the time to create that christmas wish list for loved ones and most importantly yourself!


Nikki xox


No comments:

Post a Comment