Monday

Island Oasis







When it comes to summer dressing, a maxi dress is the way to go. Not to always am I in luck in finding one to fit my height, but when I do I'm a happy lady. Maxi dresses are simple and easy to throw on, with little to no styling needed and your ready to walk out the door.However in saying that maxi dresses can also be transformed by wearing a shirt over the top and knotting the bottom or throwing on a T shirt or blazer. A maxi dress can also be a great trans seasonal piece and yes I'm talking about winter also. Think practically, Layer up, wear ankle boots instead of sandals and have fun with belts and hats. 


Turning our attention back to summer, a dress such as this can be multi functional and you can achieve this look in less time you would, sifting through your wardrobe  for a top to match your skirt. Keep it feminine and simple this summer. 


Location Hamilton Island

Shop similar looks 



No comments:

Post a Comment