Tuesday

Paradise Dreaming







Starting the year with a sexy twist and bringing back the robe. 

Now is the perfect time, to dust off that white robe or purchase a new one, with white  making a huge comeback.  We are seeing more and more sexy little white dresses, bikini's and nightwear take over and I'm not complaining. To me there is nothing sexier then a crisp white, it's so chic, classic and supremely luxe. When I think white robe, I automatically think Marilyn Monroe,  in my eyes she made the robe truly elegant. Images of her slouched over her dresser applying make up, are still so strong as they were back then. Needless to say her famous terrycloth robe, she wore in a George Barris photo shoot recently sold for a cool, $100,000.00!

This white masterpiece is by Steven Khalil and features romantic lace on sleeves and hem. I added these stunning mini ear cuff earrings by Lambert to complete my Marilyn look. 




Nikki xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment