Tuesday

CandyCane








I think it's safe to say that nearly everyone of us has a basic black and white stripe tee or singlet in their drawers. I've always been a black and white girl myself and it's only been recently that I've started to embrace colour. Experimenting with styles and creating them to be your own, is what makes fashion fun, so why are we so shy when it comes to colour. My love for the colour red is a new found love and now I find myself drawn to it and with that said, red is the inspiration for todays look.

High waisted skirt with zip detailing and Red striped 3/4 top with back button detailing makes for a good combo, then a little leopard shoe adds that fun, playful aspect.  Relaxed yet dressy, the perfect look for todays meetings. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here 




No comments:

Post a Comment