Friday

Alley Cat







Sorry for the lack of posts this week, work has been super dooper busy! Have some exciting projects in the pipeline however and all should be revealed next week!! So in all, this week has been completely consumed by shoots and interviews. Not only that, this week also consisted of me dropping my laptop. So alas I am writing my first post from my new trusty companion. 

Now let's talk fashion. Being winter I'm all about the coat and this beauty is my latest purchase. Oversized and long... and I mean long! Am loving ASOS Tall, as someone that is 6 foot it's sometimes hard to shop for certain pieces as they end up being more of a cropped version of what it's meant to be. Ripped Jeans, floral top and my new batman coat ( yes that is the nickname I have give my new coat) is today’s look.  I teamed this outfit with my other latest purchase from one of my fave NZ designers, these boots are everything. Comfortable, edgy and winter sexy. Pop on a statement necklace and this look can take you from day to night. 



Nikki xox 

Shop this look

No comments:

Post a Comment