Friday

Always Waiting With Colour







White denim is a trend I personally go in and out of. Sometimes I can’t get enough and find myself trying to sport the crisp chic jeans with everything and other times I’m just not a fan. Do you get that sometimes with something so simple? Alas as you can tell I’m currently in my love faze and am finding these simple staples go with everything. 

Oversized multi coloured print crop top was my statement piece that I paired with my crisp whites and on the shoulder a light grey coat. Not letting the pale block colours get the better of this look, I added bold pop orange heels and my blue Givenchy Antigona handbag (one of my classic faves . Stacked rings and a leather wrap bracelet add the finishing touches to this fun, pop colour look.



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks here



No comments:

Post a Comment