Thursday

Summer Vibes






So I thought due to this cold and miserable winter weather we might need some cheering up ( I know I do ) So why not a little summer inspiration to get us through the remaining weeks of winter. This current down pour makes us  dream of white beaches, blue oceans, tropical heat and a cocktail in hand.  With that in mind I decided what better way to beat the winter blues then to start looking into must have summer pieces and start my summer wardrobe off with a bang.

This little playsuit is from Talulah’s Swim and Resort 14 collection. A fun and playful piece that can easy be thrown on over a bikini or dressed up with a denim jacket and heels for a night out at your local beach club. I’m also stocking up on sarongs, as I love how versatile they are for beach attire. Dress, skirt or even head scarf. Yup that’s right I decided to add the pop of colour by using my sarong as a headscarf. Finishing my look with a bold pink lip and I already drifting into my happy summer vibe. 



Nikki xox 

Shop similar looks




No comments:

Post a Comment