Thursday

Cat Like Moves





On a day like this it's important to prepare for anything! Hence the hat and I have an umbrella close by. I had an early morning shoot this morning on Bondi Beach and managed to snap this post only moments ago, in between the rain showers. After the last few days of having my legs on show in cute dresses and high waisted shorts, today is a jean day for me. A little rain isn't going to dampen my parade however and that's why I went bold with my "fun" pants. I have a drawer of pants I call "fun" pants, all with unique patterns and colours, never a dull look when I opted for this drawer. I think every girl should invest in a pair of bold print power skinny's, they look great and make a statement without to much styling needed.  Keeping my singlet and jacket black gives these pants a balance and makes it suitable for my mid morning meeting. Pop on a hat and fun heels to complete the look or keep it casual with coloured sandals. I'm excited to have the rest of the day off today, it's feels like forever since I had a day off, sadly it's going to be housework and catching up on work, but I may hit the shops and start my christmas shopping also. 

All items in this post are available for purchase now, except the heels, which are old favourites but I've managed to find a similar pair and have link below. GUESS currently have a great deal going online,  buy two tanks and get third free, perfect christmas presents I think.

Nikki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment